Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's Tiki Time!

It's tiki time! After revealing my beverage cart yesterday, I decided to do a tiki hut week!  My centerpiece is actually a tiki hut style with a Surf Shack sign! 
I used a burlap colored tablecloth and draped the center with a fish net.
The surf shack came from Lowe's, I got it cheap at the end of summer clearance.  I scattered a few shells here and there..
I used my rope chargers, red square plates, and green salad plates.  The red square plates are currently on sale at JCPenney for $6 a piece for the month of May.
Bamboo flatware from Marshalls, vintage napkins,and clear acrylic glassware complete the table setting.
Another view.....
I hope you enjoyed this tiki tablescape.  Please be sure to check out my next post where I show my husband's tiki hut that he built last summer

I would love it if you would follow me and/or like my facebook page!  Leave me a comment and I'll follow you back!

Pin It

Sharing with:

Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters
Lets Dish @ Cuisine Kathleen
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
The Tablescaper: Seasonal Sunday
Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Seasonal Sunday @ The Tablescaper

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Tammy! I'm tellin' you, those rope chargers are just too fun!!! I like really different stuff like that! I really like those red plates, too. Very pretty and they will work so well for so many different occasions! Looks to me like you guys are all ready to put on your hula skirts and kick back with a couple of drinks with umbrellas in them....served from your fun new Tiki bar, of course! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay love this one too!

    MJ
    Lucky 7 Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tablescape! Love how you layered the dishes on the neat rope chargers! The fishnet and shells on the table look great! My beach-loving friends would get a kick out of this set-up! Hope you have a few friends over to enjoy your beautiful poolside!
    Be blessed! Linda @ Grandmalay's Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tablescape. I'll grab a grass skirt and hop right over!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love your outdoor dining setting. I do also hope to come back and check your tiki hut as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those rope chargers and the little shack is adorable!
    Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the chargers or placemats and the fabulous napkins with the yellow stripe and the bamboo silverware....I need to get myself some of those they are so cute. Great tablescape! Thanks for linking up and sharing all your ideas!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~