Monday, May 14, 2012

Beverage Cart Reveal

We finished the beverage cart!  It turned out great and I actually like the color!  So many times we paint these and then I don't like the color.  It can get frustrating!  This is the cart before.....
Remember when I took you on a tour of Hunter's barn?  This cart was also in there.  Hunter used a grinder to take the rust off, took it apart, primed and painted it for me.
We used purchased the primer and spray paint from Home Depot.  They have such a good selection of colors.
Here's my tiki hut beverage dispenser.  A great yard sale find for $5!
Isn't it cute?  I think it originally came from Target.
Since I've got tiki hut's on the mind, I think I'll do a post later in the week showing how my husband built our tiki hut.  If you're thinking of getting your own beverage cart, check out my earlier post.  I shared some very creative ideas I found.

I would love it if you would follow me.  Leave me a message and I'll follow you back!


Pin It

Sharing with:

Grill, BBQ & Picnic Party @ Cozy Home Scenes
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tuesdays Treasures @ Myuncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tuesday Your Cozy Home Party @ Cozy Home Scenes
Cowgirl Up Party @ Cedar Hill Ranch 
Swing into Spring Party @ DIY by Design
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm Cottage
Open House Party @ No Minimalist Here
Home & Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage
Thrifty Things Thursday @ The Thrifty Grove
Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours
Thursdays Favorite Things @ Katherine's Corner
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Simply Klassic Sunday @ Simply Klassic Home

30 comments:

  1. Can't believe that's the same cart!!! WOW! And what a precious drink dispenser. VERY creative!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the refurbished beverage cart! That looks like it must have been a lot of work. I found you through Debbiedoo's newbie party. I'm your latest follower and a fellow newbie. Hope you can pop over to my place and check me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy: The little cart turned out great. I remember having one like it in my kitchen when I first got married..Great little retro piece..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that is quite a transformation! I love it! The colors are great and the tiki hut beverage dispenser is too cute! That's a great project and wonderful that you salvaged it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It turned out so great!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a transformation! The cart looks great and the color is wonderful. You did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible I have a stool that matches ... Congrats on the Newbie Spotlight. Your blog is great!!!
    -Jacque@theDIYvillage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping over from your Newbie feature at RefreshRestyle to say hello. You certainly saw the diamond in the rust on your cart transformation, nice job!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is adorable! Perfect for a pool party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! It looks fabulous poolside! Great renovation. And the tiki hut dispenser is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!! and I love the color. So summery next to your beautiful pool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Came to visit from the newbie feature at Refresh Restyle. Your cart redo is awesome and that beverage dispenser is just perfect for summer entertaining. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The beverage dispenser is very cute and now the table matches it perfectly. I bet your backyard area is a fun place to be with the cute and colorful decorations. I can't wait to see your tiki hut. Thanks for sharing at Your Cozy Home Party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tammy!

    Boy... that cart was in rough shape before you gave it a new life. That tiki beverage dispense was a great find too.. so cute for the summer parties. I also followed the link to see the other great cart ideas...

    Thanks for sharing at my party this week!

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tammy

    Wow - what a transformation!! And what a great eye to see the potential because honestly I don't know if it would have gotten past the garbage bin here.

    Thanks for visiting my little blog project and leaving such a nice comment on the privacy screen project.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a great project!!! Coming by to visit from Katherine's hop!
    Cheers,
    Char
    http://1epicmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! I'm a new follower from a blog hop and I would love if you followed me back at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now this is an awesome project. I really enjoyed this inspirational post. I would love it if you would share this post at our WIW linky party? Hope to see you there!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great transformation. Love it! Thank you for linking to the Thursday Favorite Things Hop. I appreciate your bloggy friendship xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great revamp! It's always so satisfying when you look at something that you have redone.
    ~Trudy http://thriftscore42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want this! Love it. :) Saw your post on Simply Klassic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tammy I LOVE your made over cart!! Thanx for coming to party at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing transformation! Can't believe that it is the same cart!! Love the tiki hut drink dispenser...so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing! Love the yellow color - and the cute Tiki hut! You've blown us all away! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Tammy....Your cart is as cute as I remember. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Grill, BBQ, and Picnic Party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, what a great thrifty redo on this cart! It turned out fantastic. And that beverage jar is just the cutest thing! Thank you (in advance) for joining TTF. I hope you are having a wonderufl day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cart turned out great, love the color-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I absolutely love your cart! And look at that cute tiki hut! You are ready for summertime...and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is one unbelievable transformation! Your beverage cart is so adorable now with the little tiki hut dispenser on top! I'm your newest follower, found you from Shannon's Grill BBQ & Picnic Party.

    ReplyDelete
  30. How adorable! Can I come live at your house, haha! You have such beautiful things & I do love your country style house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~