Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hawaiian Dreamsicle Punch - For the Recipe Box

Hawaiian Dreamsicle....just a name I came up to describe this delicious punch.  Yes, it's actually a punch but I fixed some in these sundae glasses that I picked up at a yard sale.  My mom has made this for as long as I can remember then I started making it for my children's birthday parties.  Savannah's birthday was last weekend and since I had ice cream and Hawaiian Punch left, I decided to make some more.
Chill the Hawaiian Punch until it is slushy. Scoop ice cream into the punch bowl or, in this case, glasses.
Just using a regular size ice cream scoop will work.
Pour the icy Hawaiian Punch over the ice cream.  When using a punch bowl, it's best to stir it round good and let it set for a few minutes....giving time for the ice cream to melt a little.
Once your ice cream melts a little, it gives the punch a creamy "dreamsicle" taste!  Delicious!

Pin It

Sharing with:
Full Plate Thursday @ Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Show Your Stuff @ Just Winging It
Foody Friday @ Designs by Gollum
On the Menu Monday @ StoneGable
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Summer Inspiration Recipes @ Thistlewood Farms

5 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious and so easy too. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good, I must try. thanks ;)
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,
    What an awesome treat, I'll have mine right now. Hope you have a special week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it is half as good as it looks I am sure it will be a constant request. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks awesome! Thanks for linking it up to the Summer Inspiration party-pinning this to try soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~