Monday, May 14, 2012

Beverage Cart Inspiration

Source:  The Painted Home
We are working on a vintage beverage cart that we had in the barn and I wandered over to Pinterest to see what others were doing.  There were some fantastic ideas!  I especially love this radio flyer wagon on top of the vintage sewing machine stand. 
This one is made from an old steamer trunk.  Some people are just so creative.

Not exactly the kind I had in mine but it was too cool of an idea not to show you.
A baby changing table!  It doesn't roll around but you get looks of storage here!
 And a metal projector cart for that more industrial modern look.  We have ours finished but I haven't had a chance to get any pictures yet to post. Hopefully I'll get them later today, so be sure to check back to see the reveal.
Pin It

All pictures via Pinterest

Sharing with:
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Masterpiece Monday @ Boogieboard Cottage 
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

18 comments:

  1. Fantastic ideas -- particularly the one made from a wagon and sewing machine base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool inspiration. I really love the wagon one. Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cute! Love the wagon and sewing machine base! Can't wait to see yours!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those some really neat ideas! I think my fave is the trunk! and maybe the yellow table!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the radio flyer wagon and the wheelbarrow. i need to get my hands on a wagon like that, I have plans for it outside (thinking a rolling herb garden).


    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comments. I favorite is also the radio flyer!

    Jessica, I just finished my rolling herb garden using a wagon. Now I have to make some plant markers.

    Thank ya'll for the visiting, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many clever ideas - it would be hard to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so clever! I definitely like the steamer trunk! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with the sewing machine base with the wagon top! Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these ideas! I may have to try the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic picks! I love all these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Need a link to my party, please. Great ideas for beverage carts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What amazing ideas for a beverage cart!! I love the wagon topper on the sewing machine base and the suitcase with shelves! Come link up to Centepriece Wednesday and share you ideas.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them! We converted a bookshelf. I may have to share it sometime, it was all hubby's idea and his handiwork.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your final project turned out great.
    While I love to inspire others, it's always nice to be given credit when a photo of my work is used. I'm sure the other owners of the inspiration photos feel the same way.
    The red wagon on the sewing machine is from my blog www.PaintedHomeDesigns.com
    Thanks so much,
    d e n i s e

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tammy!

    I just LOVE that old wagon on the Singer sewing table base... I gave mine to my dd... I bet she would love this too.

    I have a changing table that I used as a dish cart for when I changed out my tablescapes... maybe now it will be on the patio as a bbq table/server/cart.

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful lot of ideas and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~