Monday, April 14, 2014

Arched Mirror for the Dining Room

 

arched mirror over sideboard

 

Before I had a gold frame mirror here, which has been in the dining room for several years.  I just didn’t like the brighter gold in here.  After trying several paint colors on the mirror and after seeing this mirror from Kirkland’s, I gave up on it.

 

arched mirror in dining room

 

I saw the mirror in a recent post of a bedroom where two of these mirrors were used.  I just loved them!  Unfortunately, I didn’t pin it so I could share it with you!

 

arched mirror over sideboard

 

It’s very heavy and well made.  It measures 48” in height and makes quite a statement!

 

arched mirror over sideboard

 

It’s from Kirkland’s and is called the Sadie mirror.  It’s one of their higher price mirrors but there are always coupons and discounts.  I knew that even if I changed my mind about using it in here, there were plenty of other places around our home where I could envision it!

 

dining room

 

Sharing with:

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll thru Life

Open House @ No Minimalist Here

Tuesdays Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

The Scoop Link Party @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home

Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground

7 comments:

  1. This mirror is perfect Tammy! A whole new window in the room! This room is really turning out to be one of your most gorgeous ones in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it, what a fabulous mirror, perfect color and it definitley creates the right focus. Stunning. Great find and choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh...that is PERFECT and perfectly beautiful!!! You did GOOD!
    Could you possibly tell me where you found your lovely dining room chandelier? My sweet hubster likes that style, but we have not been able to locate one:^(
    Many thanks for any information and also for your time to do such a nice blog!
    Blessings,
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comments! Here is the link for the chandelier: http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Crystal-3-Light-Chandelier-with-Large-White-Shade/6753098/product.html

      Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  4. Very pretty, Tammy! I love mirrors that look like windows. It looks great over your buffet, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy,
    Oh, what a magnificent mirror, dear one!!!
    At first sight, I was sure it was an antique!!!
    Thank you for sharing this exquisite additon with us!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, this mirror is gorgeous! Beautiful piece to accent your gorgeous buffet. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~