Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome, Spring!

Welcome Spring!  SOoo happy to see you!  Springtime is my favorite time of the year.  The clear blue skies and shiny new green leaves glowing in the bright sunshine can't help but make a person feel good!  I have been busy with other projects and really haven't had time to make anything so I used my metal green pocket.  It's filled with bright white flowers!
My son finally brought my Boston ferns out of the green house for me.

A close up of one of the flowers....
Here's a sneak peek at my front porch. I was going to paint my wicker but decided against it. This past weekend we took advantage of our gorgeous weather and washed the porch and wicker.  Now I'm rearranging the furniture and accessorizing.  Once it's completed, I'll show it to everyone!

Happy Spring!

SHARING WITH:

Door Decor Spring Linky Party @ Southern Hospitality

7 comments:

  1. Just lovely! I love ferns so much. Lucky you to have a greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy. I, too, love ferns. I just purchased some holly ferns as well. My husband built my little greenhouse right before the first frost last year. It's so nice to have full plants in the spring without having to go buy them!

      Delete
  2. Your porch looks so welcoming! I could sit there all day :)
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greenhouse?!??!?!! Lucky woman!!! I wish!!! I just bid all of my plants a fond farewell at season's end because I have nowhere to put them! Your porch is looking great already...can't wait to see the upgraded version! Man...lucky, too, to have a porch! We have what amounts to a "stoop." Not a lot of porches here to speak of at all. I am resolute to do something fabulous with my back deck this year, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so blessed! I usually lose all my plants, too, but last year my husband built me a little greenhouse and I love it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~