Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Tablescape

Easter is almost upon us!  This will be my last Easter themed tablescape. 
I'm using my basic white dinner plate and salad plate with my custom pink chargers.  I used my yellow shiny threaded placemats again.  The napkins are a new thrifty find for a $1, still in the original pack.
A close up....
Rogers Daffodil flatware
Pretty pink wine glasses and clear candlewick tea glasses
Thrifty ceramic bunny and basket
Egg holders from Hobby Lobby.  They were unfinished but I couldn't decide on all the pretty Easter colors so I just painted them white!
I used my flower in an egg on a candlestick again!

Hope you enjoyed viewing this week's tablescape!

Sharing with:

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Table Top Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
   Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters

2 comments:

  1. OH, my goodness....those Easter egg holders are SO CUTE!!! You say they were unfinished? Are they wood? With your wonderful paint job, they look like ceramic! Wow...great job on that!!! I like the laciness of them. Still lovin' that egg on a candlestick idea, too!!! SO creative! have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bunny (and I like the egg holders, too!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~