Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Cloche Party


Hello,Spring!  I am so glad you are here!  In honor of your arrival, I have brought out the spring decor.  This is my first time decorating with cloches.  I have had 2 small to medium size ones for a couple of years but never quite knew what to do with them.  After perusing the Internet and my small supply of springy things, I came up with these....
Let's start in the foyer, shall we? This is the chest inside my front door. I took a clear vase and lined the inside with some bunny peeps. I used silk daffodils but if you are using real ones, I would put a smaller clear vase in the middle of the peeps and fill it with water.


In the cloche, I used some ceramic eggs that I made in high school. Yep, that was 29 years ago and I still have them!
And on the the kitchen! I have a group of three setting on my island.


A cute, little baby chick in one!
In the tall one, I have a bird nest that I picked up at the Trash to Treasure sale for a dollar!
And the final one, is some recycled paper grass with natural colored eggs.  The only ones I had on hand were pastel so I spray painted a few.

This concludes the tour of my spring cloches.  Please check by as I plan to link up some other Spring posts with parties.

Linking to:

Spring Cloche Party @ A Stroll thru life

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday with Linda @ Coastal Charm

Tuesdays Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

Open House Party @ NoMinimalist Here


6 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy!

    Your cloches are wonderful. I have one of those sparkly little chicks too! I think I will place her in a cloche for safe keeping just like you did!

    I didn't realize that Marty's party was so soon... I better get a move on!

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really have some lovely cloches and jars. All of them are decorated so beautifully. Love the eggs from high school, great job. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marty. I so enjoy your blog and appreciate you hosting your parties!

      Delete
  3. Your cloches are pretty! The one lined with the little chicks is adorable. I am your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, Thank you so much for stopping and becoming a new follower! I'm a newbie to the blogging world and learning more everyday!

      Delete
  4. Your cloches are so pretty! My favs are the ones filled with the nests and eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~