Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bunny Brunch

I found this cute this bunny last week at a thrift store for 50 cents!  He's made of paper mache and is just so cute.  I sat him all over the house trying to find a home for him before I decided to display him on the breakfast table. 
I used a plain white dinner plate topped with a Bordello rabbit salad plate.  I've had these eyelet napkins for several years but never used them.  They always seemed too plain.  Then Susan at Between Naps on the Porch layered another napkin with her eyelet one.  I don't know why I just didn't think of that! 
I used my Rogers Daffodil flatware and Wexford glasses.
I purchased a set of these candelabra at the annual trash to treasure sale a couple of years ago.  They have another arm but I removed it since the table is small.
I hope you enjoyed my tablescape.  Please visit the other links below to see more.

Linking to:

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrify Groove
Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters

11 comments:

  1. This is just an adorable tablescape! Love that little bunny and maybe you didn't think of the "cover the eyelet napkin" before but you did a great job here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your tablescape is lovely.
    x jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Tammy!!!! Here's what I love most about this tablescape: 1) The bunny in the tureen with all the grass & colorful eggs, and 2) that you tried something out that you learned from reading another blog, and it worked out so great for you! The napkins look great! I love it when we adopt ideas and are able to create something great! The eyelet napkin peeking out from under the colorful floral one reminds me of a petticoat! (Remember those?!) The Bordello salad plates are really, really cool! Different from what we usually see. I love the texture and shape! Well done, my friend! Well done! Have a happy, happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alycia. I really appreciate such kind words especially from someone with as much skill as you have!

      Blessings, Tammy

      Delete
  4. Tammy, This is beautiful. Love the bunny and especially the candleabra. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginger! I have 2 of those candelabras and they are constantly being moved around! Blessings, Tammy

      Delete
  5. What a lovely table! Don't you just love Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest tablescape. I love your bowl filled with eggs and that darling little bunny.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a refreshing site! I love your spring decorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun to use the bunny in your tablescape!...what a deal too. I have a smaller candleabra...I need to use it more often.

    Thanks for linking up to Centerpiece Wednesday and sharing all your ideas!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~