Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Sideboard

Can you believe I moved all my crystal pieces from my sideboard?  I can't.  I just love the sparkle of the mirrors and crystal but to celebrate the arrival of Spring, I changed it out.  It took me a while to figure out what to do in here.  My dining room is a little more formal than casual so I didn't want to go too rustic. 
I started with the ceramic frog bucket.  I picked it up at Ross' a couple of years ago for $4.  It does not have a mark but it's the same color green as my Bordello.
On each side, I added a white piece.  The soup tureen on this end......
And the platter on the other, accenting with smaller Bordello pieces.
And, of course, I can't forget my sparkly little chick for an extra pop of color!
Thanks for stopping by!

Linking to:

Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Masterpiece Monday @ Boogieboard Cottage
Newbie Party @ DebbieDoos
Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely vignette! I love the green and the white dishes set against the warm finish of your buffet! So pretty! Stopping by from BNOTP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like spring -- like what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The green and white looks so "fresh" together. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty vignette. The green dishes are very pretty. Adds some freshness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love all the green and white pieces you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absoulutely beautiful...

    Love your color combo. My colour.

    Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You created a beautiful spring vignette! I love the green and white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you decorated the sideboard...it is so cute with that chickie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~