Friday, November 2, 2012

October Appreciation!

 

 

First up, I would like to thank Miz Helen for featuring my Crawfish Etouffee.  Every Thursday, Miz Helen hosts Full Plate Thursday.  It’s a great place to give some good tried and true recipes.  Be sure to stop by and give her a visit by clicking here.

 

 

Brenda at the Cozy Little House sent out the Welcome Wagon for me!  I met many new blogging friends though her site!  This is Brenda’s way of welcoming new bloggers to their community and I so appreciate it!

 

 

The lovely Kristen featured my Fall sideboard at the weekly Share Your Creations party.

 

 

Kristen’s blog is filled with such beautiful inspiration!  I have been visiting her quite a lot recently to see her great tutorials on Christmas decorating.  To visit her, click here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~