Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gobble Gobble! It’s almost Turkey Time!


A Walk in the Countryside: Thanksgiving Table

This will be the first time that I haven’t hosted Thanksgiving at our home in quite a few years!   I still set up a “pretend” Thanksgiving table to share this week though!
 
A Walk in the Countryside - Thanksgiving Table
 
The placemats were purchased a few years ago at Marshalls.  I decided not to use gold chargers to get from going gold overload!  The china is Noritake…Richmond pattern.
 
A Walk in the Countryside: Thanksgiving Table
 
The heavy brass turkey napkin holders were also from Marshalls.  I like how the red napkins coordinate with the placemats.
 
A Walk in the Countryside: Thanksgiving Table
 
The amber goblets were a yard sale find and the wine glasses are from the Dollar Tree.
 
A Walk in the Countryside: Thanksgiving Table
 
The mosaic votive cups add a little extra sparkle.
 
A Walk in the Countryside: Thanksgiving Table
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Sharing with:
Let’s Dish @ Cuisine Kathleen
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters
Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Let’s Create @ Kristen’s Creations
Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper

10 comments:

  1. Turkey Napkin Holders !! So adorable ! Your center piece is so pretty with the candle holders. I love your whole table, warm and welcome! Happy Thanksgiving, Jules ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. I never seen a napkin holder like that b4. You are so lucky that you can just step in at Marshall's. I love to wander around in this store when I was in the US.
    Fabulous settings,

    Greetings from dark Stockholm City,
    /CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, I'm also loving those turkey napkin holders. Your tablescape is lovely.
    Thanks, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Tammy! You and I both seem to be taking a break this year. That's OK. We deserve it! :-) I like your "pretend" table with all the rich color! Those napkin rings are smokin'!!!!! They look really substantial! I hope your Thanksgiving Day is a joyful and peaceful one. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretend tablescape! Your centerpiece with the fall flowers and three candles has a wonderful feeling of autumn. My favorite is the turkey napkin ring! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the warm rich palette of colors on your table. The turkey napkin rings are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Tammy. Love those napkin rings too. I am also taking a break this year. My daughter is cooking for the first time. I plan on putting my feet up and enjoying her working it this year! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table is so pretty, Tammy, even if it is pretend! The napkin rings are wonderful & look great with the pretty red napkins.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful, classic Thanksgiving table! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty. I love the turkey napkin rings! I have those same placemats and a runner to match. I love using them in the fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~