Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Woodland Tablescape


 
The weather is cooler here and it now feels like Fall…finally!  Let’s hope it stays that way!
 
Woodland Tablescape @ A Walk in the Countryside
 
On today’s table, the woodland creatures are out!  I used 2 pieces of burlap as runners on the table.  The water glass shown here is a vintage wheat glass along side the green Dollar Tree wine glass.
 
Woodland tablescape @ A Walk in the Countryside
 
In the center is a Fall garland from Hobby Lobby with leaves and feathers that I inserted some additional pieces of berries and flowers.  The brass wood like candle stick fits right in.
 
SAM_6373
 
I started the place setting with a rattan charger to add in another natural element.  The bottom green place is from Wal-Mart, it picks up the green trim on the salad plate.  The center plate is a vintage set that I found at an estate sale over the summer.  They are marked J Broadhurst ironstone…Staffordshire, England.  The ironstone is topped with pheasant salad plates that I found at a yard sale.  They are marked Bareuther Waldsassen  Bavaria-Germany.  The napkins were purchased from Dirt Cheap for 50 cents each but were originally from Target.  I love how the blue in the napkins pick up the blue in the birds.
 
Woodland table @ A Walk in the Countryside
 
Here is a better look at the ironstone plate.  It is part of The Constable Series  Bicentennial 1776-1976.
 
SAM_6374
 
The flatware is Rogers 1847 silverware in the First Love Pattern.
 
 
King's Crown Shebert glasses on Woodland table @ A Walk in the Countryside
 
The green sherbet glasses are from Goodwill.  They are Kings Crown made by Indiana Glass in the 1960’s.
 
Woodland Table @ A Walk in the Countryside
 
 
TIP OF THE WEEK:  Dawn Dishwashing Liquid kills fleas on your pets!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sharing with:
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters
Tips, Tutorials & Tidbits @ StoneGable
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove
Share Your Creations @ Kristen's Creations
Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper
Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! What a beautiful table. As a luver of all things to do with dishes and flatware... and glasses...
    :-) Makes me want to pull up a chair and join in.
    Cheers,Gee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I love your Rogers 1847 Silverware! Very pretty table- love the centerpiece arrangement. I like the squirrel- he's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty nature inspired table. Great find on the bird plates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretties on your table. I love them all. You have a great talent putting the pieces together. Gorgeous.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty table, Tammy. I love those estate sale plates!! All the layers work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammy, your fall table is beautiful. I like natural elements, the owl, and the rattan chargers with your choice of plates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your color palette, so pretty and perfect for November. I can't wait to put away all the orange & black and tone things down a little. Thanks for the inspirations!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous table! Love those gorgeous fall colors.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your table is lovely! I especially like your brown transferware.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this table. The colors are beautiful and I love the way you managed to make it rustic yet lovely at the same time. The place setting is my favorite part. Love the King's Crown. I collect them in as many colors as I can find, but I don't have the green.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great for this time of year!!!!!! I'm pretty sure that transferware has my name on it! :-) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful table! I love all of your woodsy touches and I am very jealous of your beautiful dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tammy, this is just a gorgeous table. It is perfect for Fall! Thank you for sharing it with us at TTF. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Tammy, you have a gorgeous layers of dishes for Fall. I'm loving this tablescape, specially for your transferware..my very fav! Thanks for your sweet visit. Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tammy, I found your blog and am your newest follower! I can't wait to spend a quiet evening reading your blog. The table setting is beautiful. Love the green glassware! Perfect for the setting. I am also a fan of transferware and have a set named Memory Lane. Would love for you to stop by Still Woods Farmhouse for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the layers on your table! Such a great look for Thanksgiving! Thank you so much for inspiring me today!

    Have a great day rock star!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the muted colors of this place setting. Very pretty. It is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tammy, Everything is so beautiful! I love fall tablescapes that use woodland creatures and natural elements. Bravo great job! I have been working on my "Hunt" table for several weeks. But now I feel very inadequate after seeing your beautiful table. I am pea green with envy for those pheasant salad plates. I just lost out on a beautiful set of pheasant plates from the Goodwill auction this week, I was very disappointed but I set a limit on my purchases and I have to live with it. The price went way to high for me. The first love flatware looks great in this setting. I was planning on using my set this week because it is one of the few silverplate flatware sets I have that isn't to frilly or flowery. Have a wonderful fall day.....Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~