Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday, Hunter!


my baby boy!  10 lbs 3 ozs
 
Eighteen years ago today, our baby boy was born!  He weighed 10 pound 3 ounces and was born at 38 weeks!  He was a little butterball!  Yes, I had a c-section….thank goodness!  Neither of my children wore newborn sizes, they both started out in 3 month sizes.  You can see in his picture above that the neck of his little outfit couldn’t be buttoned!
 
our baby boy at 3 weeks
 
Here he is at 3 weeks.
 
Our baby boy @ 12 mos
 
Jumping ahead to 12 months, you can see the little curls that he is starting to get.
 
Christmas 1997
 
At three, he had a head full of curls.  I must say I put off cutting it as long as I could.  He almost had an afro before it was!  Looking at his baby pictures, just bring back such cherished memories!
 
045
 
Today, he has come a long way from that chubby little baby!  He still has to keep his hair short, if not he will have a head full of frizz!  We are so proud of the young man that he has become!  He has a good heart and is always helping others, especially our elderly neighbors.  I thank God each and every day for blessing me!
 
043
 
Happy Birthday, Hunter!  We love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hunter.. GOD bless you !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Hunter! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, hope he enjoyed his birthday. Great to know that he enjoys helping others. He's been taught well and that's a great reflection on his parents! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~