Saturday, June 9, 2012

Thrifty Finds


I know that I mention my son, Hunter, alot but he is always getting thrifty things!  This past week he purchased a load of household items from a gentleman that is moving out of state.  He gave me this beautiful Wexford vase and little pitcher that was in his stash.


The vase is about 16 inches tall and is just beautiful!  The little pitcher is HEAVY!  That little thing weighs 4 1/2 pounds!  Yes, I weighed it!  I guess it is for cream, I'm not sure.  If anyone recognizes my little pitcher and knows anything about it, please let me know.


Don't you just love that picture?  I know I do!  I love the simplicity of it and the bamboo frame.  I purchased it at the Goodwill store for $5!


The two chairs were Hunter's also.  I purchased these from him.  The kid's got to make his money back somehow!  I like how they lighten up the area a little.  The ones that were there before were dark brown and black.  You can see them here.  The yellow topper is also a yard sale purchase many years ago.

.
Hunter is quite a unique person.  Savannah and I were talking about him yesterday and both of us agreed that he is quite an usual teenager!  To read more about him, click here

Pin It

Sharing with:
Thrifty Treasures @ Southern Hospitality

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that Hunter knows just what his mother loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter would come in handy at my house. I love thrifty finds. I'll go check out your post on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wish my girls will turn into little thrift shop experts like Hunter! Great finds!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~