I've had this little stool for a couple of years now. I was using it on the porch, it was just the perfect height for sitting my feet on while relaxing in the the wicker chair.
Before I had red leopard print fabric on it but I wanted to put the original needlepoint back on it. I had removed it because I didn't want it to ruin on the porch.
After I removed the cover and cleaned it up, I painted it a light green. After it dried, I sanded the finish down, allowing the dark wood to show through. It was still a little too light so I rubbed it down with a little watered down brown paint. That did the trick!
I removed the old fabric and attached the needlepoint using upholstery tacks. I was going to use the staple gun but of course it was no where to be found!
I really like how it turned out! Now I have to figure out where to pick it!
Thanks for stopping by!