Friday, May 4, 2012

My Vintage Sewing Machine Stands were Featured!

The lovely ladies of Ivy and Elephants featured my post on vintage sewing machine stands this past week at their weekly "What's It Wednesday" linky party.  I would like to thank them for their kindness by giving a shout all to everyone to go check out their blog and linky party.
So go "show off your whatchamacallits, what is its, what it once was, and "hey, look what I just did" posts. In other words, what you created, organized, designed or re-designed, found, purchased, transformed, inherited, repurposed, renovated, are selling, or giving-away."

They do some spectacular post themselves.  Last week's "Who's that lady?" was a learning experience for me.  So you never know what you might gain from stopping by!

Blessings, Tammy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~