Friday, May 11, 2012

DIY Shell Napkin Rings

A couple of weeks ago after I finished my shell chargers, I decided to try to make some napkin rings.
I used a toilet paper roll (you could also use a paper towel roll), 4 ply jute string, seashells ($ Tree) and my glue gun.  I started by cutting the roll in thirds and gluing the string around one of the pieces of cardboard. I then glued some shells on top and that's it, Easy Peasy!
Actually the one below is my first attempt,  I cut the roll in half instead of thirds but I thought it was a little too wide. 
I knotted the end of the string and draped it down before I glued the shells on it.
Thanks for stopping by!  I would love for you to "like" me on Facebook and/or become a follower.  Leave me a message and I'll be sure to follow you back.

Pin It

Sharing with:

Show and Tell Friday @ Romantic Home 
Addicts (not so) Anonymous @ Addicted 2 Decorating 
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Weekend Wrap-Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming
Weekend Craft Soiree @ Homemaker in Heels

3 comments:

  1. Tammy: Those are great. You needed them with the chargers. Both are very pretty. Job well done..Happy Mother's Day..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, your napkin rings are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, easy peasy, but it's all in the THINKING about it/coming up with a great idea!! These are on my project list for the very near future! Thanks for sharing, thanks for commenting on my WaterColor post (I could've used these napkin rings!), and for following back! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~