Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Features


 Many thanks to these fellow bloggers who featured me this month.  First, Pamela from My Front Porch to Yours featured Part 1 of the Afton Villa Garden Tour.
 
 
Pamela loves thrifting and antiquing like me! She has turned this love into an online store, Finch & Co Designs!
 
 
Maria Elena from Our Home Away from Home featured my pelican painting on Tuesdays at Our Home. 
 
 
I mentioned last month that she was working on her craft room.  Well, she is about half done with it and it is awesome!
 
 
Michelle fro Ms. enPlace featured my recipe for Crabmeat Au Gratin
 
 
She is a fellow Louisiana blogger who host a weekly link party entitled, “See Ya in the Gumbo.”  The name of the party is what first attracted me to her blog. Being from Louisiana, I am always on the lookout for some good Cajun recipes!
 
 
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch featured the Houmas House Tour at The Scoop!  This home is where the movie “Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte” was filmed!
 
 
Anita lives in Texas and has both a city house and ranch that she shares with us.  I still remember this first time I saw her blog, it was a post about an outdoor party that she had!  I was amazed at her creativity and have been back to that post many times!
 
 
Once again, I want to say a big thank you and encourage my readers to drop by and give them a visit!

3 comments:

  1. What an honor that you were featured so many times...good for you! The pelican painting is just wonderful, how talented you are. I am going to check out your recipes now! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so well deserved! :) Congratulations on all the features! You have a wonderful blog that I hope to enjoy for many years to come! Have to go check out the recipes now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the features, and thanks for sharing so much inspiration. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~