Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easter Whimsy

 

easter table

 

Hello, everyone!  We’ve only got a couple of weeks left until Easter!  It will be here before we know it!

 

Happy Easter

 

Easter is always at my house so I’m starting to get ready.

 

Happy Easter in cloche

 

This cute little pair came from the Dollar Tree.

 

easter table

 

Please don’t look too closely at the yellow tablecloth!  I ironed it twice and it still looks wrinkled!  If I decide to use this at Easter, I’m taking it to the cleaners and let them press it for me!

 

easter table

 

Pretty pink glasses are from a thrift store.

 

Easter Chair Covers

 

As soon as I saw the chair covers at the Dollar Tree, I grabbed them.  Our closet store is small and do not get big shipments.

 

Chair Cover as pillow cover

 

I used one as a pillow cover on the bench.

 

easter table

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

Tammy

Sharing with:

Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters

Let’s Dish @ Cuisine Kathleen

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper

Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll thru Life

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I bought two of the DT bunnies too! They are so colorful! Come over and visit and see mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy! That bunny on the bike is so cute! He looks like he's in a hurry to deliver that candy!! Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog!
    PS My tablecloth looks like that too. Let's just pretend that wrinkles are the latest trend in home decor ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, love the idea with the pillow cover.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have adorable decorations for Easter - and I especially like your stemmed glasses - very unique!. To answer your question about the crowded cruise ships. We haven't been on the new LARGE ships, like Oasis and Allure, but I hear they are jam packed! Ours was not completely booked and we never waited in lines for anything, not even the food buffets. We have always traveled during school vacations and it was a bit busier, but this week was not a school vacation (I just retired from teaching) and I noticed a difference with very few kids on board. The best part of cruising is that you come back to the same room every night after seeing a variety of islands - no packing and repacking! We saw 7 islands this trip. Food was pretty good (I have had better cruise food) and this was my 3rd Royal Caribbean Cruise (Holland America I found to be a bit snooty and stuffy....I loved Celebrity!) In RC, I love the freedom and voyager classes as they are not too large. Hope this info helped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammi,
    I was giggling when I saw the lil bunny on the bike. Very sweet!

    Your table is one dear beautiful with so much pretty treasures and details.

    TY for sharing.

    Greetings from icy Stockholm,
    /CC girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~