Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mesh Christmas Mantel


a walk in the countryside: mesh mantel using chicken wire
I know everyone has probably already decorated their mantels for Christmas but I wanted to share my sister-in-laws mantel with  everyone.  I haven’t seen it in person but she sent me pictures.  She found her inspiration on Pinterest but was concerned on how to hold it up.
a walk in the countryside: mesh christmas mantel using chicken wire
Her solution? Use chicken wire!  How clever is that?!
a walk in the countryside: mesh mantel using chicken wire
She used lots of mesh, ornaments and sprays.  It looks like there is a little greenery in there as well!
a walk in the countryside: mesh mantel with chicken wire
Love the little acorns!
a walk in the countryside: mesh mantel using chicken wire
Didn’t she do a fabulous job?!?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sharing with:
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

4 comments:

  1. Tammy, call it "chicken wire to the rescue" and it worked out beautifully!
    BTW, my mantle still is dressed for fall! Hope tonight or tomorrow, I get it dressed for Christmas! Thanks for sharing.
    Merry Christmas,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the smartest things I have seen in a long time! Who knew chicken wire could be so versatile?!??!! I can totally see how that could work out so well!!! The finished product is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~